GuidePedia

1
My sincere apologies go to all my esteemed readers and followers. I am really sorry for not having posted in such a long while. I actually had stopped because of my involvement at my firm during my Industrial Training period. Huhhhh??? What is this one saying???
Apologies
 Image Souce


Okay, lemme explain properly. As some of you may know already, I am a student. I recently just concluded my Industrial Training (or Attachment) which I began sometime last year. The experience, to God's glory and praise, was very educative and enlightening as it granted me more insight into the tenets, principles and practices of my discipline. But taking a "French leave" was not and never my intention though I did finally take one and I SINCERELY apologize for not posting these few months.

I hope y'all forgive me already???

Well, I am fully back and I promise to be regular from today henceforth.

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all of you who have been there despite my absence; those who asked about my welfare; and for the concern y'all showed. I am really very grateful and I promise not to let you down.

Thanks again for sticking around and God bless!!!

Post a Comment

  1. Wanted to like but didn't see any like....
    Carry on the good work...

    ReplyDelete

 
Top