GuidePedia

0
Hello guys!!!

It's been a while since my last post. 

I am really sorry for my absence. 


Android Ringtone
Image Source

The reason why I have been absent for so long is this; I had to round up my school program and I had little or no time for myself talk less of blogging - working on my final year project and all that.

Anyways I am back and I am back for good.

I would want to start by giving a simple guide on how to set a music track as your preferred ringtone on your android device. Believe it or not, there are folks out there having this issue. I could hardly believe it when I was asked how to do that.

So how do I set a music track as my preferred ringtone?


Here are three ways to do that. Any of these three ways should do the job well.


1) Using File Explorers
  •  Download and install ES file explorer or any other file explorer.
  • Go to your Sound Settings on your phone.
  • Where you're asked to select a track to use as ringtone there'll be an option to use ES file explorer (or the one you downloaded) and Media Storage
  • Select ES file explorer (or the one you downloaded).
  • Then you can select the track you want.

2) Using Music Payers
  • Some music players (e.g Poweramp) have the option to set a track as ringtone.
  • If you have Poweramp (or any other music player with this capability), hold down the track then you'll see a menu, select Set as Ringtone.


3) Creating a Folder
  • Make a folder named "Ringtones" on your SD card.
  • Paste the song you wish to use in that folder.
  • It should show up there.

And that's it for this tutorial guys.

We love comments. Do well to leave a comment and/or suggestion.

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

 
Top